Home >> Recipes
Cashew & Date Bars...
Makes 12-14 bars
GF DF VEGAN
- 350g raw cashews
- 300g fresh pitted dates
- 30g shredded coconut
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 50ml NuYu Cashew Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra coconut and cashew to garnish
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper. 18x26cm or 20cm square.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture starts coming together to form a ball.
- Spoon into the prepared baking dish and smooth over the top.
- Sprinkle with a little extra coconut and top with halved cashew nuts.
- Chill for several hours, then cut into 12 slices and serve.