NuYu Consumer Competition – Win 1 of 3 Coffee Machine Bundles
How to Enter Details:
Consumers must purchase a product from the NuYu Plant Milks 1L range during the Promotional Period from a Participating Outlet and submit an online entry at https://www.nuyuplantmilks.com.au/competition Entries will be considered valid only when received via the NuYu Plant Milks Website . Entry is open to purchasers of NuYu Plant Milks at the nominated IGA and nominated independent retail outlets only and is not available for purchases made through Coles or Woolworths stores. A maximum of two entries per person are permitted so long as each entry includes the completed online submission and separate receipt. The prize 1 of 3 ‘Coffee Machine Bundle’ is valued at $2,500.00. There are three ‘Coffee Machine Bundles’ to be won delivering a total prize pool valued at $7,500.00. Entrants must be over 18 to enter.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia. The Promoter, the Participating Outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion and each of their employees, immediate family members and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter.
- Winners will be drawn randomly by computer generated selection via TPAL ELECTRONIC DRAW SYSTEM (1224) administered by the Promoter at 162 Cross Keys Road, Salisbury South SA 5106 on 2nd August 2021at 9am. The winners will be contacted by phone and/or email to redeem their prize. Winners will be published at nuyuplantmilks.com.au on 3rd August 2021 at 9am.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The promotion begins at 9.00am AEST Tuesday 1st June 2021 and closes at 5pm AEST Saturday 31st July 2021. The Winners will be drawn and notified on Monday 2nd August 2021at 9am and will have 90 days to claim their prize. Entries received after competition close on 31st July 2021 will not be included in the draw. If the winners do not claim their prize within the 90-day period, an alternate winner will be drawn randomly by computer generated selection via TPAL ELECTRONIC DRAW SYSTEM (1224) at 5pm AEST Sunday 31st
- During the Promotional Period, the promotion will only be conducted in IGA and nominated independent retail stores (“Participating Outlets”) on the dates outlined in clause 5 and only while stocks last.
- There are 3 x Coffee Machine bundles to be won valued at $2,500.00 each. Each bundle includes 1 DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro EC9665.M, 2 500g bags of Pogo Coffee Beans, 4 Coffee Mugs, 4 Coffee Glasses and 5 cartons of NuYu Plant Milks . The total promotion prize total is $7,500.00.
- The prize values are the recommended retail values as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- If a prize is not claimed within 90 days of the winner being notified by email and/or phone, a new winner will be drawn by the Promoter in the same manner as the original prize draw, and the new winner(s) will be notified at that time by email or by phone by 31st October 2021at 9am. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw referred to herein, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited. Redraw winners will be published at nuyuplantmilks.com.au on 1st November 2021 at 9am.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, consented to and complied with, and will be bound by, these Conditions of Entry. You further agree that the decisions of Promoter will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Promoter and its directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted at law, you release and discharge the Promoter and its directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all actions, claims, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or the prizes.
- The prize cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize availability.
- Promotional materials will be regarded as void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete or incorrect entrant details. Incomplete, ineligible, incorrect and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging. All entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt via the Bickford’s Australia website
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that all entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Promoter’s Privacy Notice found at bickfords.net In addition, entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- The Promoter is Bickford’s Australia Pty Ltd ABN 12 932 246 834, of 162 Cross Key Road, Salisbury South, South Australia, 5106
Bickford’s and associated logos are trademarks. © Bickford’s Australia 2020
SA Permit: T21/460
ACT Permit: TP21/00495